The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of becoming a Divorce Mediator
Calling all Psychologists, Counselors, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, and Legal Professionals, the demand for Divorce Mediators is increasing due to:
- Divorcing couples wanting to save money, time, and avoid public court appearances.
- Divorce rates increasing 34% during Covid.
- Some states requiring mediation before child custody and financial support disputes are even brought before the court.
- Social service agencies adding Divorce Mediators to their staff roster.
The Divorce Mediation Certificate Program from Conflict Resolution Training (CRT) will teach you everything you need to know to begin working as a Divorce Mediator immediately after finishing the course. CRT will teach you how to handle a divorce mediation case from the time your clients call to schedule an appointment to when they leave your office with a complete agreement on the terms of their divorce.
My name is Dr. Tenille Richardson-Quamina, LCSW and I will be teaching the next Divorce Mediation Certificate Program for the Fort Lauderdale, FL area May 18-21, 2022. I know it can be hard to carve out time for training in our busy lives. Therefore, these dates were selected to give you a few days to handle business at the beginning of the week while leaving some time to still enjoy part of the weekend before heading back to the grind on Monday.
Date: May 18-21, 2022
Location: Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Downtown/Las Olas 30 S Federal HWY, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 click here for more info Discount hotel rooms are available.
- Make up to $350 per hour
- This Divorce Mediation Certificate Program is approved for 35 Continuing Education Credits.
- No additional certifications or supervisory sessions are required. Simply complete your course, earn your certificate, and begin mediating with confidence.
Now is the time to expand your services by completing the Divorce Mediation Certificate Program that will help you provide a valuable alternative for divorcing couples!